Weapon-R Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System
Weapon-R Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System is a newest Addition to the WR Performance line-up. It is the development of the Neo -Ti Treated Products. This treatment to the products gives parts a Titanium Finish without the high titanium price.
The Secret Weapon Intake was designed to multiply air intake volume to the engine. The concept is to create two different air velocity profiles, both traveling at different speeds. This technology increases air speed and volume to the engine, which naturally feeds the engine 3x more air than regular intake systems.
Our Patented technology was developed experimenting with three basic laws of physics, Boyles Law , Bernoulli Equation and the Coanda Effect.
Weapon R’s Secret Weapon intake definitely has a secret in providing your car with the best performance in the air intake system. Using separate air intake tracts with different air velocity pushes the air with much velocity and thus resulting to a more efficient intake system rather than the common single air intake system on the market. This secret of theirs is really tested to ensure that the quality of the work will not go to waste, as the tests proved to exceed the expectations of the manufacturers. The Secret Weapon in made with 6061 aluminum that is CNC mandrel bent for a sleek and durable design, and comes with a Million-Mile Limited Warranty that ensures a long time of performance boost for your car.
Weapon-R Neo-Ti Air Intake System
- Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systems
- Each system is tuned to maximize engine performance output
- Every system includes the revolutionary Secret Weapon Air Filter
- Dyno-tuned air intake pipe constructed of CNC mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflow
- Comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and comprehensive installation instructions
- All Weapon-R foam air filters are backed by the Weapon-R Million Mile warranty
As an Amazon Associate we earn a small fee from qualifying purchases.